Kits for BMW F25 X3 28D and BMW F10 are just days away from shipping!
Model specific kits were designed to be incredibly easy and fast to install. 5 to 10 minute installation is what I would expect it to take most people.
- 1 micron filter and 3 micron filters...the 3 micron is plenty sufficient for most situations, I'd recommend using the 1 micron filter kit if you have already had a fuel pump fail. If a HPFP fails, it sends microscopic pieces of metal into the fuel tank and its nearly impossible to clean out the tank good enough to ensure that you got every bit of debris. Official recommendation from dealers is "Replace the whole tank, LPFP and all the lines". If you have a 1 micron filter, you don't need to replace those parts.
- If you want to make your own installation bracket, you can purchase a generic kit.
Upcoming Model Specific Kits
- F15 X5 35D will be ready around 4/25/2021
- 328D kits will be ready around 5/7/2021,
- 335D and E70 X5 35D might also be available around 5/10/2021, if you want to use a generic kit and design a mounting bracket for us, we'll give you a kit for FREE
- VW TDI kits we hope to work on soon, if you want to use a generic kit and design a mounting bracket for us, we'll give you a kit for FREE
Included in all kits:
- Fuel Filter option of your choice
- Billet filter head
- Capping Plugs
- 2 Billet aluminum fuel hose fittings
- Filter head threaded adapter
- Male and Female OE quick connect fuel hose fittings
- Model specific kits have all required hardware for installation
- Model specific kits have stainless steel brackets included for a super easy installation experience
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Installed on my F15d, and went with the 3micron at Andrew's advice (~80k miles, no mods). One of the easiest changes I've ever done to a vehicle, and possibly less work (though a tad bit messier) than changing the air filter.
Fitment was spot on and install was super simple. Tool longer to prime the system with protools than it did to throw the filter and bracket in. Running on a full deleted F10 535d with the 1 micron filter with zero fuel rail low pressure issues. Will most likely swap to the 3 micron next just because that was overkill but wanted to test. Don't hesitate, buy this setup as filtration in diesels is the utmost of importance for longevity and reliable power!