EGR Race Pipe for BMW 335D and X5 35D
Instructional Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czFN2PW873o
Material: Aluminum - Only available in Black, 8/27/2020 includes billet cap for the water pump
Country of Origin: USA
- Increases air flow
- Deletes EGR cooler
- Reduces lag
- Increases throttle response
- Eliminates hiccups in power
- Less parts to break that can cause CELs
- Retains the ASV for smooth shut downs and emergency cut off of the air flow in case of a run away
- 100% Bolt on
- Billet aluminum machined in the USA
- Includes Grade 12.9 mounting hardware with anti-corosive coating
- Includes Stainless steel block off plate for the turbo manifold
- Includes EGR gasket for the manifold
- Optional bung for a boost gauge tap or water/methanol injection
Will fit the following North American spec diesel cars:
2009-2011 BMW 335D
2009-2013 BMW X5 35D
(1) Billet Race Pipe
(1) Block off plate and gasket for manifold
(1) 4" Vacuum Hose
(2) Vacuum Hose straight barbed fittings
(1) Plug for Race Pipe tapped port
(2) Caps for coolant fittings
-You must use this with a proper tune. If you have the EGR valve electrically unplugged the car will be in limp mode.
-This item is for Off-road use only - Click here for more info
long 5mm allen
e10 inverted torx
Needle nose pliars
flat blade screwdriver
magnetic retrieval tool
- Your kit includes a piece of vacuum line with a barb on each end, this is to eliminate the vacuum T. Cut a few inches to the right and left of the vacuum T then insert the provided vacuum hose.
- Reconnect the coolant hoses by cutting the ends off that used to be attached to the EGR cooler. After the stock connector is removed from the one side you can slip the new coolant hose over the original hard pipe and fasten it on using the supplied hose clamp. To eliminate any risk of the coolant hose coming in contact with your radiator fan please secure it in place using the supplied zip tie.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
29 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I own a 2011 335d and this made a huge improvement on feeling the bigger turbo, there was a little longer spool time but now it really puts you back in your seat
This EGR delete kit with an ECU reflash should be priority upgrades, along with CBU cleaning and DPF/SCR delete - on every 335D. The black hardware makes sense visually, once you put it all together. Bonus: if you're doing this, may as well do swirl flap delete and replace intake manifold gaskets with Andrew's kit, also available here. If you take this opportunity to install the ATM boost hose upgrades, you will find it much easier to attach the adapter to the throttle body while it's off the intake manifold. This would also be a good time to replace all vacuum hoses if you haven't.
High quality kit and everything fits just right. Following the installation guide was a bit dated toward the end. Disconnecting the intake snorkel as suggested would have made getting the egr off much easier, but I didn't. Also, the kit comes with caps now and not replacement hose and clamps. the machined cap required me to remove the front hard coolant hose and drain some coolant, so have a tray ready. Great kit would buy again
Much improved throttle response! Easy install!
My BMW tech recommended Tune My Euro and I am quite happy. Quality product, timely service! Its all good!!
Very high quality and very complete kit. This is the RIGHT way to go when deleting the EGR cooler system on an M57
It's been well over a year sitting on this kit, but today I finally got around to doing it. The process was pretty straight forward. Thanks again for all the parts and guidance for these products.
Quality parts and easy to install
Great product, Fast shipping and great customer service couldn’t ask for better.