EGR Race Pipe for BMW 335D and X5 35D
Instructional Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czFN2PW873o
Material: Aluminum - Only available in Black, 8/27/2020 includes billet cap for the water pump
Country of Origin: USA
- Increases air flow
- Deletes EGR cooler
- Reduces lag
- Increases throttle response
- Eliminates hiccups in power
- Less parts to break that can cause CELs
- Retains the ASV for smooth shut downs and emergency cut off of the air flow in case of a run away
- 100% Bolt on
- Billet aluminum machined in the USA
- Includes Grade 12.9 mounting hardware with anti-corosive coating
- Includes Stainless steel block off plate for the turbo manifold
- Includes EGR gasket for the manifold
- Optional bung for a boost gauge tap or water/methanol injection
Will fit the following North American spec diesel cars:
2009-2011 BMW 335D
2009-2013 BMW X5 35D
(1) Billet Race Pipe
(1) Block off plate and gasket for manifold
(1) 4" Vacuum Hose
(2) Vacuum Hose straight barbed fittings
(1) Plug for Race Pipe tapped port
(2) Caps for coolant fittings
-You must use this with a proper tune. If you have the EGR valve electrically unplugged the car will be in limp mode.
-This item is for Off-road use only - Click here for more info
long 5mm allen
e10 inverted torx
Needle nose pliars
flat blade screwdriver
magnetic retrieval tool
- Your kit includes a piece of vacuum line with a barb on each end, this is to eliminate the vacuum T. Cut a few inches to the right and left of the vacuum T then insert the provided vacuum hose.
- Reconnect the coolant hoses by cutting the ends off that used to be attached to the EGR cooler. After the stock connector is removed from the one side you can slip the new coolant hose over the original hard pipe and fasten it on using the supplied hose clamp. To eliminate any risk of the coolant hose coming in contact with your radiator fan please secure it in place using the supplied zip tie.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
37 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is exactly what you need to delete the EGR on your M57 variant BMW. Install isn't too bad, watch one of Andrew's videos on youtube. Also recommend doing the low pressure EGR delete coolant block off and the LP EGR block off plate that goes on the back side of the lower turbo. If you're doing a full delete, you'll need several parts--all available from TME.
Easy bolt on no hassle. Pretty straight forward if you know basic knowledge on working on your vehicle before.
This EGR delete spells quality all the way. Perfect fitment, easy installation, no issues ever since. Highly recommended!
Well made and worked flawlessly!
Fit perfect. It comes with water outlet caps, so no need to cut any hoses. I watched the video for install instructions and cut a hose before realizing what the caps were for.
Perfect fit. High quality.
If you need to delete Egr valve this is what you want
I own a 2011 335d and this made a huge improvement on feeling the bigger turbo, there was a little longer spool time but now it really puts you back in your seat