EGR Race Pipe for BMW 335D and X5 35D
Instructional Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czFN2PW873o
Material: Aluminum - Only available in Black
Country of Origin: USA
- Increases air flow
- Deletes EGR cooler
- Reduces lag
- Increases throttle response
- Eliminates hiccups in power
- Less parts to break that can cause CELs
- Retains the ASV for smooth shut downs and emergency cut off of the air flow in case of a run away
- 100% Bolt on
- Billet aluminum machined in the USA
- Includes Grade 12.9 mounting hardware with anti-corosive coating
- Includes Stainless steel block off plate for the turbo manifold
- Includes EGR gasket for the manifold
- Optional bung for a boost gauge tap or water/methanol injection
Will fit the following North American spec diesel cars:
2009-2011 BMW 335D
2009-2013 BMW X5 35D
(1) Billet Race Pipe
(1) Block off plate and gasket for manifold
(1) 4" Vacuum Hose
(2) Vacuum Hose straight barbed fittings
(1) Plug for Race Pipe tapped port
(1) Large plastic cap
(1) Coolant cap
-You must use this with a proper tune. If you have the EGR valve electrically unplugged the car will be in limp mode.
-This item is for Off-road use only - Click here for more info
long 5mm allen
e10 inverted torx
Needle nose pliars
flat blade screwdriver
magnetic retrieval tool
- Your kit includes a piece of vacuum line with a barb on each end, this is to eliminate the vacuum T. Cut a few inches to the right and left of the vacuum T then insert the provided vacuum hose.
- Reconnect the coolant hoses by cutting the ends off that used to be attached to the EGR cooler. After the stock connector is removed from the one side you can slip the new coolant hose over the original hard pipe and fasten it on using the supplied hose clamp. To eliminate any risk of the coolant hose coming in contact with your radiator fan please secure it in place using the supplied zip tie.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
49 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not too bad of a job to do a little bit tight if you don't remove the fan shrouding but the race pipe fit perfectly. The toughest part about job was getting the manifold block off plate on especially when you can't see where the hell you're trying to put it ?
Everything you need for deleting the EGR
This is the second race pipe I've used on an M57. Been running the first for 50K miles and it's been awesome. Removing the EGR prevents CBU and this piece keeps the intake path free of restrictions. Perfectly fits where the EGR valve was previously and looks good, too. The hardware makes quick work of blocking the exhaust port and the coolant connections that are no longer needed. If you're removing the "engine carbonizer", get one of these to get all the benefits of the mod.
Ordered Friday, delivered Monday to the west coast. Thank you
ECO BILLET EGR RACE PIPE FOR BMW 335D AND X5 35D
Fits well, and arrived promptly
This pipe was a perfect fit and easy to install on my 335D. High quality machining and black anodizing makes it look as good as it fits.
Every d deserves one of these sleek looking babies bolted on its intake manifold. Imagine breathing diesel particulate and oil vapor and trying to perform like a champion stallion… with this little pipe you won’t have to anymore, you’ll be getting nothing but pure high pressure air. Breathe easy, buy this bad boy!
Good Quality-Perfect fit
Quick shipment. The parts are well made and fit as if OEM designed and manufactured. The car is more lively than before.
Response, Sound, MPG, Reliability
Two months in and this is kicking butt! Noticeable gains in MPG along with the 2.5 tune. Long term we'll see, but it should lead to better reliability and performance. As for install, it was a snap!!