EGR Race Pipe for BMW 335D and X5 35D
Instructional Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czFN2PW873o
Country of Origin: USA
- Increases air flow
- Deletes EGR cooler
- Reduces lag
- Increases throttle response
- Eliminates hiccups in power
- Less parts to break that can cause CELs
- Retains the ASV for smooth shut downs and emergency cut off of the air flow in case of a run away
- 100% Bolt on
- Billet aluminum machined in the USA
- Includes Grade 12.9 mounting hardware with anti-corosive coating
- Includes Stainless steel block off plate for the turbo manifold
- Includes EGR gasket for the manifold
- Optional bung for a boost gauge tap or water/methanol injection
Will fit the following North American spec diesel cars:
2009-2011 BMW 335D
2009-2013 BMW X5 35D
(1) Billet Race Pipe
(1) Block off plate and gasket for manifold
(1) 4" Vacuum Hose
(2) Vacuum Hose straight barbed fittings
(1) Plug for Race Pipe tapped port
(2) Caps for coolant fittings
-You must use this with a proper tune. If you have the EGR valve electrically unplugged the car will be in limp mode.
-This item is for Off-road use only - Click here for more info
long 5mm allen
e10 inverted torx
Needle nose pliars
flat blade screwdriver
magnetic retrieval tool
- Your kit includes a piece of vacuum line with a barb on each end, this is to eliminate the vacuum T. Cut a few inches to the right and left of the vacuum T then insert the provided vacuum hose.
- Reconnect the coolant hoses by cutting the ends off that used to be attached to the EGR cooler. After the stock connector is removed from the one side you can slip the new coolant hose over the original hard pipe and fasten it on using the supplied hose clamp. To eliminate any risk of the coolant hose coming in contact with your radiator fan please secure it in place using the supplied zip tie.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
excellent fit, very well thought out. everything is in this kit that you will need.
Great kit, has everything you need to delete the EGR cooler. Good quality parts. You will still need software tune, but once that’s done this kit will remove the hardware with ease.
For 4 years my 335d has been unavailable because of complications of Carbon Build Up. Three BMW dealers were unable to stop the
creeping problems which eventually stopped the
car on busy interstate 285 at rush hour. I was
lucky to find my way to the side of the road.
Many little problems cascaded from the first
signs of CBU. I don't expect any more of these
increasing drivability problems. Mileage and
acceleration are now improved. I recently drove
the longest distance ever between refueling.
Good kit, easy install. Just check to make sure race pipe lines up properly before tightening anything down. It’s not completely obvious how it bolts on, but if you test fit the assembly first it only goes on one way correctly.
The craftsmanship on this is excellent. Direct fit with no modifications needed. Fast shipping.
not the cheapest! best kit that has everything you need to do it.
Extremely high quality. Perfect fit. Everything included for a professional installation. Looks factory.
Quality is top notch and attention to detail purchased with confidence.
No complaints fitment was perfect