2.5" Downpipe Kit MK4 TDI - Full Exhaust Kit (1998-2005) Golf / Jetta / JSW / New Beetle
This kit includes everything needed for your MK4 VW TDI to run an exhaust from the turbo back to the rear bumper!
All kits are made to order and ship directly from Buzzken in Canada. Please allow 10-12 business days for shipping.
- Resonator - This option provides you with a resonator on the downpipe and a straight catback giving your car a beastly performance sound when accelerating hard and minimal drone when cruising on the highway.
- Dual resonators - This option provides you with a resonator on the downpipe and on the catback providing a performance sound that will humble any stock car but still reduced volume from the single resonator option.
- Muffler - These exhausts sound great with our muffler when you're scooting around and you want to make some noise but they keep the car nice and quiet on the highway.
- Straight Pipe - This kit flat out rocks and it will make you tingle with its awesome sound. This kit is too loud for customer that plan to drive hundreds of miles at a time. It's fun for shorter spirited rides though!
- Cat + Muffler - Want to replace your stock exhaust but don't want more noise than stock? This kit was made for you!
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got the 3" with straight pipe with 1 resonator. The exhaust look great, fitment was one point easy done in garage on jack stands. Shipping was fast
Great quality, fits almost perfectly other than one nut not able to go on because of the down pipe, 100% would buy again.
This exhaust is on a 02 Jetta. I have a Kerma tune and injectors. It really helped low end and mid range. Single cat, slight drone which isn't a problem. Very pleased, don't wait 18 yrs like I did. Get it !!
So Happy I took the advice of my TDI friends and went with the BuzzKen Exhaust kit. Had a minor hiccup with the Full exhaust kit and ended up with the Full Straight Kit and IMHO one of the easiest installs I have done to date. The sound is deep and loud on heavy acceleration and quiets down at cruising speed, which I was concerned about if not using a muffler and now don’t mind it. Honestly the pure turbo whistle it allows is awesome and my oldest love its! (Family friendly / Wife Approved) I also want to note that the professionalism of the AARodriguez staff was top notch and will stand behind whatever they sell. Looking forward to my next project and will be checking out your site when I start. Thank you everyone !
Got the buzzken with the 3 in straight pipe and its just pure turbo whistle lol love my little mini tractor for the sounds and mpg. Worth the money quality welds and easy to install it was gravy thank you
The best system you can buy in both fit and performance IMHO. Remarkable how smoothly it fits together considering how much larger it is than the factory system. Noticably improves spool up, not overly loud, and removes exhaust restriction to support future performance mods!
Nice product and would recommend it but not the 3”. Doesn’t sound good, wish I wasn’t in a hurry and listened to the staff when I ordered it. It was tight with the down pipe but everything else was easy.
I have chosen 4 stars only because the exhaust as its advertised is not available. The picture attached to this product is not what you will receive. I was told the only exhaust that fits my car with a straight through design included a muffler. The quality of this part is perfect. The fit is perfect the professionalism of AARodriguez is 100%. They stand behind what they sell and I will continue to use them. I do have to say that I will call in my orders to confirm I'm going to receive what I order.
Ok first I’m happy to say that his exhaust system is the best fit and bolt on I’ve seen in a while! So I thank them for that, I know there were a few previous “hickups” in the past but glad to see everything is sorted out. The only adjustment I’d recommend they do is at the tail pipe add another inch or two and have it come down little lower to clear the bumper. ( I have the turndown style noting protruding out the rear bumper) The sound is deep and loud on acceleration and quiets down at cruising speed, which I love! Keep up to good work!!