DPF Delete Downpipe for MK7 - EA288 TDI Engine
Proudly made in Canada by BuzzKen
Are you building a race car or converting a car to off-road use only?
Start by replacing the restrictive factory DPF filter and exhaust with this mandrel bent downpipe and allowing the exhaust to flow freely!
This downpipe is built to last with 409 grade stainless steel and a high quality flex pipe.
- 2015 Golf/Jetta/Golf Wagon/Passat/New Beetle with EA288 TDI engine
- Increases fuel mileage by 4-6 mpg when used with a Malone tune
- Rated for up to 280 WHP
- Lower EGTs
- Deletes #3 and #4 EGT and #2 O2 Sensors for increased reliability
- ***Includes ALL required hardware and clamps***
- 409 stainless steel from North America mills
- 2.5″ OD 16 gauge tubing
- Stainless steel installation hardware included
- 100% bolt-on
For Off-Road Use Only
-Our cats are made specifically to our specs by Eastern Manufacturing in the USA. The same lifetime can be expected as from the OE cat, assuming the vehicle is in proper running condition. 'Plugging' should not be an issue, assuming there are no engine issues.
Kick ass Catbacks also available