415WHP and 675 Torque
Gain of 150HP and 350 Ft. LBs of torque over stock
- Small turbo uses recycled core housings only, no remanufactured parts are used for the internals. Includes new upgraded 360 thrust bearing
- Large turbo uses recycled core housings only, no remanufactured parts are used for the internals.
- Ported turbine nozzles
- Custom clipped wheels
- Large turbo hot side is stock size but it is still 2mm larger than the cold side
When making a purchase like this it's important to buy the right part the first time.
AARodriguez hybrids offer a great value priced far below ProTurbo hybrids but if you are looking to set 1/4 mile records these will not meet your needs. AARodriguez Turbos are $800 cheaper but they do not have a modified hot side on the LP turbo which is part of the secret sauce in the ProTurbo hybrids that have been dyno'd at just over 450 WHP and 670 Ft. LBs of torque.
If you're looking for replacement turbos because your stock ones have failed, I highly recommend this budget friendly option. If you want a car that's going to be able to exceed 450WHP and set 1/4 mile records like Trey Sikes at 11.551, I recommend you buy the ProTurbos which we also sell here https://www.tunemyeuro.com/bmw-335d-and-x5-35d-hybrid-turbo-kit-jr-autotuning-performance/
- Drive pressure with ProTurbos usually tops out around 4.9 bar v.s. AARodriguez at 5.12 bar
- LP turbo hot side is significantly moddified by ProTurbo to accomodate a customized larger exducer, AARodriguez LP turbo does not have this done.
- Proturbos may have some recycled internals, AARodriguez turbos use all new internals
None, this includes zero gaskets, washers, o-rings, etc. If you want to replace these, please purchase seperately
- These turbos can be used with stock exhaust and stock tuning but the power rating of the vehicle will also remain stock
- Tuning is required for power gains
- R90 pump is required for tunes above Stage 2.8 Race
- ATM intake kit is required for Stage 4 tuning
- Stepped intercooler kit is recommended at Stage 2.8 and higher
$1000 core charge, we need your old turbine housings back so we can make more hybrids. You can send in your stock cores before new turbos are shipped or pay the core charge to have the items shipped immediately.
1 Year warranty against manufacture defects
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Well you discovered the magic combination. Torque off the line and mid range was noticeably better. Guess what the Mileage was (with the air compressor on for 159 miles) 29.8 MPG-real, full gas tank to full gas tank, INCREDIBLE FOR A 4000+LB vehicle THAT DOES 0-60 in 4.6! You hit L the perfect combo!