465WHP and 705 Torque
Gain of 200HP and 380 Ft. LBs of torque over stock
- Small turbo uses recycled core housings only, no remanufactured parts are used for the internals. Includes new upgraded 360 thrust bearing
- Large turbo uses recycled core housings only, no remanufactured parts are used for the internals.
- Ported turbine nozzles
- Custom clipped wheels
- Large turbo hot side has a custom 10 blade exhaust wheel that TuneMyEuro had custom made
When making a purchase like this it's important to buy the right part the first time. These hybrids perform just as good as the ProTurbos made in Finland, the advantage of our turbos is we will always have inventory available. When ordering ProTurbos we were paying nearly $500 a set in shipping fees and lead times were up to 6 months.
None, this includes zero gaskets, washers, o-rings, etc. You DO need to replace these, please purchase separately, we recommend this kit for the 335D https://www.tunemyeuro.com/deluxe-turbo-gasket-kit-for-bmw-335d/
- These turbos can be used with stock exhaust and stock tuning but the power rating of the vehicle will also remain stock
- Tuning is required for power gains
- R90 pump is required for tunes above Stage 2.8 Race
- ATM intake kit is required for Stage 4 tuning
- Stepped intercooler kit is recommended at Stage 2.8 and higher
$1000 core charge, we need your old turbine housings back so we can make more hybrids. You can send in your stock cores before new turbos are shipped or pay the core charge to have the items shipped immediately.
1 Year warranty against manufacture defects
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome upgrade, the V3 turbos have a lot of potential. i would recommend the deluxe turbo gasket kit. if you are going to spend the money on hybrid turbos and a tune. Do not skimp out on a great gasket kit .