FlashZilla is a very popular device that allows you to receive engine tunes via e-mail and upload them to your vehicle anywhere. It can also be rented for $50 plus a deposit.
Tunes are sold separately. We will send you an invoice for tune(s) after you purchase the FlashZilla.
- Supports most 2000-2008 model year vehicles.
- 3 Slots for storing ECU files:
OBD2 cable for connecting the device to your vehicle.
- 1 Slot to securely store your stock tune.
- 2 Slots for modified tunes. You can swap in more modified tunes from your computer.
- USB cable for connecting the device to your Windows computer if you want to transfer tunes to FlashZilla. Apple computers are not supported at this time.
- Erase ECU fault codes.
- ECU recovery for reliable flashes.
- Allows only 1 car to be tuned at a time. Cannot tune 2 or more cars simultaneously. Restoring the stock tune in your vehicle will unlock it for use in another vehicle.
Download the 4.08 software here.
Download the guide here. PDF reader required.