EGR Race Pipe for BMW 335D and X5 35D
Instructional Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czFN2PW873o
Manufacture: AARodriguez Corp.
Country of Origin: USA
- Increases air flow
- Deletes EGR cooler
- Reduces lag
- Increases throttle response
- Eliminates hiccups in power
- Less parts to break that can cause CELs
- Retains the ASV for smooth shut downs and emergency cut off of the air flow in case of a run away
- 100% Bolt on
- Billet aluminum machined in the USA
- Includes Grade 12.9 mounting hardware with anti-corosive coating
- Includes Stainless steel block off plate for the turbo manifold
- Includes EGR gasket for the manifold
- Optional bung for a boost gauge tap or water/methanol injection
Will fit the following North American spec diesel cars:
2009-2011 BMW 335D
2009-2013 BMW X5 35D
(1) Billet Race Pipe
(1) Block off plate and gasket for manifold
(1) 4" Vacuum Hose
(2) Vacuum Hose straight barbed fittings
(1) Plug for Race Pipe tapped port
(2) Caps for coolant fittings
-You must use this with a proper tune. If you have the EGR valve electrically unplugged the car will be in limp mode.
-This item is for Off-road use only - Click here for more info
long 5mm allen
e10 inverted torx
Needle nose pliars
flat blade screwdriver
magnetic retrieval tool
- Your kit includes a piece of vacuum line with a barb on each end, this is to eliminate the vacuum T. Cut a few inches to the right and left of the vacuum T then insert the provided vacuum hose.
- Reconnect the coolant hoses by cutting the ends off that used to be attached to the EGR cooler. After the stock connector is removed from the one side you can slip the new coolant hose over the original hard pipe and fasten it on using the supplied hose clamp. To eliminate any risk of the coolant hose coming in contact with your radiator fan please secure it in place using the supplied zip tie.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The race pipe looks and feels nice, you can tell its a high quality finish. Andrews video walks you through the entire delete process. Highly recommend this product.
I have been tracking down a coolant leak for some time. It ended up being the smaller coolant plug in this kit. The bigger coolant plug is solid plastic and is highly unlikely to leak.
But the smaller coolant plug was a hollow piece that was filled with a rubber type seal, and capped with what looks like a large vacuum cap. there was nothing holding the round cap to the coolant plug.
All in all I loved the rest of the kit, just really disappointed because it caused air to enter the system and damaged other seals. Ended up taking everything off again and just capped it with a small hose clamp.
Did a complete delete with the 2.8 race tune. I was skeptical to pull the plug, but once I did it ....wooow, I am amazed everyday. Wish I had done it earlier. I have an 2010 X5D with 197K miles and it runs like never before. Had the tune installed for about 6-7000 miles, no issues at all. Andrew Rodrigues is the best ! He answered any and all questions before and during the install