BMW 335D DPF Removal Guide
Seriously, please only use this guide for cars that will be strictly track driven, this is an off-road use ONLY mod.
General Instructions, this is not meant to be a complete DIY at this time
Important - Do not loosen the DPF from the turbo until the motor mount is out of the car
- Remove the catback section of the exhaust from your car
- Support the engine in the air, most people use a transmission jack and put the pole on the A/C bracket
- Remove the motor mount
Photo will help you remove the top bolts as they are hard to see when the downpipe is on the car.
5. Remove the DPF
6. Install the downpipe but do not tighten the Vband clamp all the way, you want the downpipe to be able to swivel.
7. Install the catback
8. After bolting the catback to the downpipe tighten the Vband clamp
- For JR Auto Tuning the #2 O2 sensor and the #2 EGT sensor are deleted
- BWM DDE Install Troubleshooting available here - http://www.tunemyeuro.com/bmw-dde-installation-guide-and-troubleshooting/
- 335D and X5 35D Vacuum Trouble shooting - http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1066141
335D Race Pipe - http://www.tunemyeuro.com/egr-race-pipe-for-bmw-335d-and-x5-35d/
335D Chip Tuning - http://www.tunemyeuro.com/bmw-335d-ecu-tune-jr-autotuning-performance/
335D Intercooler Uprade - http://www.tunemyeuro.com/bmw-335d-step-intercooler-kit-70-increase-in-volume/
335D Hybrid Turbo Kit - http://www.tunemyeuro.com/bmw-335d-and-x5-35d-hybrid-turbo-kit-jr-autotuning-performance/
335D Exhausts (Many Options)